Lost my 26 yr old son to stomach cancer. Dec. 26, 2015

My son, Adrien, 26 yrs old, died from stomach cancer 9 months after diagnosis.  Most horrible pain this father has ever experienced.  Just when I thought that I had my feelings under control, I have been depressed for the past two months.  Any little thing can trigger my pain and I cry.  I really can't control it right now.   I know it will never stop, but I hope someone will be able to share their pain and their feelings with me.  I never talk to anyone but my wife about him.  I am very tired and I get angry when I hear people complain about petty events that bother them.  I can't watch any commercials or stories that deal with cancer.  So things seem to bother me at this moment.  I feel that I am falling apart.

• Hi there .... I suppose sometimes we think pain will ease or 'get better' ,when I found we learn to accept and live wth it .... maybe our brain says if we stop mourning someone , we've lost them ... so hurting keeps them with us ... but I've found in hurting so much , we miss out on the people we love that are still here. ... I know my mum was full of laughter and she helped every one .. she was my best bud , to me and my boys ... we wanted and needed her so much ... a heart attach took her suddenly, no time to say goodbye, hold her hand ... how could l live without her?

I thought after a while , if she could see me crying and not coping, it would break her heart and she'd be cross with  me ... so because of her, l started to live again and thought I'd make her proud by missing her but letting her go , coz she will always be with me... right there in my heart, I carry her with me every day, along with my dad ..and yes still occasionally a few tears too..

could you think what he would say to you if he could ... I'm sure he'd want you to help his mum ... if you ever want to just tell me all about him, you can private message me and tell me about your wonderful boy , I'd love to know ... talking to someone you don't know often helps a lot ... big big hug Chrisie xx