Losing my husband to lung cancer in 2 weeks

My husband died on February 26 of lung cancer 

He died 2 weeks after diagnosis.

He was 61 and never been admitted in hospital until this cancer issue 

am devastated and found this unusual.

He starting coughing up blood in  December and was treated for Pneumonia until the ct scan came up as non small cell lung cancer.

i saw him deteriorating daily and was never told he was dying. I asked the doctor again and again, they said they are planning treatment with the oncologist but need to clear his chest infection first.

i asked them on the morning of his death again and was told he had few days to live, that cancer had spread to his lymph nodes and bones.

He died that evening.

i am in deep sorrow and devastated, we met 6 years ago and married 2 and half years, I miss him daily. We are both in our 60s. My husband was a strong man, no signs of being sick. He is the love my life, my second chance in life. I am finding it difficult to accept his death.

Has anyone experienced this type of aggressive cancer or in same situation?

• so sorry for your loss, I lost my dad 5 years ago to lung cancer he had the all clear in the November and died 4 weeks later, I also lost my mum in September to lung and throat cancer, it's taking a lot to get myself back to being me, try talking to someone about how your feeling don't keep things to yourself I did and it's not the best thing to do, 

think about all your happy times he wouldn't want you to be unhappy, easier said than done I know, stay strong sweetheart your not alone xx

• Sorry for your loss, it’s not easy, but we must  remain strong. I am trying to talk and express myself.

Thank you for reaching out to me, I appreciate your advice.

Take care of yourself.xx