Intro

I am Chris been in remission for follicular lymphoma since July 2014.

Hope you are all well.

I am here if you have any questions about stage 3 follicular lymphoma and my experiences and treatment please ask.

I was diagnosed Dec 2009 ,started treatment in May 2011 and  completed it in July 2014.

•  

Hi Chris,

A very warm welcome to Cancer Chat.

It is very generous of you to offer to share your experience of stage 3 follicular lymphoma. We all admit that fear of the unknown is a big factor in cancer treatment.

People on this site are so good at helping us all through our different types of cancer and, I am sure that knowing a little more of what to expect, helps us to get through enormously. It is also a great help to have the back up of our forum friends through the darker days and saves us pouring more worries on to family members who are alreasy overburdened with our diagnoses.

If you want to get in touch with people with follicular lymphoedema, why not use the search engine on the blue banner at the top of this page? If you insert your key words, this will bring you to previous posts on this topic. This will give you a chance to see the questions that concern people and, I hope that you can join in and help others along their cancer journey.

We are also here for you, if you want to talk to someoneat any time. Please keep in touch and update us on how you are getting on.

Kind regards,

Jolamine xx

• Hi Chris and welcome to the forum :-)

Dave