Immunotherapy

Anyone have any experience of immunotherapy for inoperable /incurable lung cancer?? Feeling overwhelmed at the moment so would appreciate any information  

•  

Hi Fox,

A very warm welcome to our forum.

I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Although I cannot help you myself, as I have breast cancer, I have a suggestion to make. Why don't you go to the blue banner at the top of this page? Click on search and insert 'immunotherapy' into the search box and click. This will bring up previous posts on the topic and will save you having to wait for someone to contact you.

I am not at all surprized that you are feeling somewhat overwhelmed at present. Emotions are usually all over the place at this stage.

I sincerely hope that immunotherapy will have a favourable result for you.

Please keep in touch and let us know how you get on. We are  always here for you.

Kind regards,

Jolamine

• Hi Fox and welcome to Cancer Chat.

I just wanted to share some general information we have about immunotherapy on our website with you and also give you our cancer nurses telephone number in case you wanted to discuss this treatment with them. They are available Monday - Friday between 9a.m - 5p.m on 0808 800 4040.

I hope this helps slightly Fox and I wish you all the best for the future.

Kind regards, 

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator

• Thanks Jolamine, will try that.
  • Thanks Stephen, appreciate your help.