Together we will beat cancer

Donate

Happy New Year

31 Dec 2017 20:31

Hello everyone,

2017 is coming to an end and although this day is a day of celebration to many around the world, we are aware that this is a difficult time for so many others. This past year some of you had to face a cancer diagnosis, the loss of a loved-one or had to endure challenging treatments so I can understand that you might not be feeling particularly festive today. With this in mind, I’d like to take a moment to share a link with you on coping with special occasions, and I hope this can help a little. Or, if you find yourself in need of a phone chat, please remember that the Samaritans can take your call at 116 123, 24/7.

I also would like to say a huge thank to each of you for being part of our community and for your invaluable contributions that made and continue to make this place a safe space for those who need a friendly ear and support. 

Last, but not least, on behalf of all the team here at Cancer Chat I wish you all a happy New Year. May 2018 be a better, kinder year to us all.

Warm wishes,

Renata, Cancer Chat Moderator

Re: Happy New Year

1 Jan 2018 22:21 in response to Moderator Renata

Well just sending you and all our cruk girlies a wish for a kind 2018 ... and to thank you all for supporting all of us who need sound, honest, kind advice throughout the year... Bless you all ❤ xx