Diagnosis

Feel very worried as my son was diagnosed with Takatsubo (heart break syndrome) last June 18 had pains ever since also got discharged from hospital as he was told that he was healthy young man but still had pains

i made him go back for a stress echo test and he got the pains bad whilst doing the test the consultant told him to stop test as she could see he had a tumour in the heart I am very annoying to think he had had pains and been discharged when there is something seriously wrong with him he is waiting for an appointment to go back to hospital 

is a tumour common in heart as consultant said it was rare to have one 

regards

kiaorajate

• Welcome to the forum Kiaroakate although I'm sorry to read about your son's diagnosis.

Your consultant will be in the best position to answer this question in more detail as they are medically trained in the area your son is being treated for but our cancer nurses are just a phone call away if you'd like to have a quick chat with them about this as well. Their phone lines are open Monday - Friday between 9a.m - 5p.m and can be contacted on 0808 800 4040.

Best wishes to you both, 

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator