Cancer

Hi my mum is 68 and has breast as primary lung as secondary and bone as tertiary. 

The bone c is now in half of her femur and awaiting a full bone scan  tp determine how much further it has spread from thorasic and lumber and now in femur..... 

How long do you think she has left as we are not getting answers or support. 

Many thanks

Shell  

• Hi there cheele and welcome ...

I'm really sorry, wer wet trained on here, just ordinary people like you .... Just going through or like you caring for someone with cancer ...  All I do know is surgions are not keen to give a time frame, as some live a lot longer and some go sooner ... Everyone is different ... 

It's a shame your not getting support ... But if you phone here or McMillan , they will give you moral support and advice ... Though even they can't tell you "how long". They are there Monday to Friday ... The numbers are on home page .... Try to write down any questions you would like answering ... And keep pen and paper handy for any info or numbers they may give you ... May also be an idea to phone her oncology team and tell them your feeling really confused ...

Always here if you need a shoulder to lean on ... Or just want to vent ... Chrissie xx