Bowel cancer

hi just wondering have anyone one on here had bowel cancer that  gone in the blood or here'd of this before? Why I'm asking my mother got bowel cancer she been told it inoperable they can give here chemo to give here more months but she had chemo before and it made here so I'll. This is only where it have spread I think I'm just looking for miracle. She had chemo after when she had op because they spilled turmour it went in 4 out of 12 lymph nodes came back with cancer. It's been two years since she was first diagnosed.

• Hi Gemini, 

I'm sorry to hear about your mum's situation and that the bowel cancer is inoperable but I'm glad to hear that chemo is available. Have you and your mum discussed her previousl experience with chemo with her medical team? Hopefully other members who have also had bowel cancer which has gone in to the blood stream will post soon but do feel free to chat to our cancer nurses about this as well. They are available Monday - Friday between 9a.m-5p.m and you can call them for free from a UK landline on 0808 800 4040.

Wishing you and your mum all the best, 

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator

• Thank you for you reply to answer to you question they only can give here chemo the one that made her so I'll she told them she take anything else but they told her there nothing else. I think I'm just looking for something to give us more time with my mother we don't want to lose here it nightmare. Thank you again I hope I do here from other people who might been silmer situation.