Biopsy results

Hi all

Me again. I hope your all ok.

I was just wondering about biopsy results. 

I have been thinking/overthinking as you do and realised I haven't been told to take anyone with me when I get my results (26th june)

Does this mean that they dont think it is cancer or do they just presume you will take someone?

Did anyone else get advised to bring support? 

Thanks for taking time to read and reply. I'm sending positive vibes to you all x

• Hi there ..

Oh my ... deffinate take someone ... I'm so glad I did ... I'd done it on my own the first few call backs I got .. thinking I wouldn't worry anyone .. then sat with others who had someone with them ...

Then on getting the benign result .. came out and had no one to HIGH 5 ... just little ol me, with a huge smile but no one to share it with .. then the last one my niece (who's like a daughter to me) came and I'm so glad she did, as that news wasn't good .. and a hand to hold after was wonderfull ..

So you take someone .. and here's hoping it's a high 5 ... fingers crossed ... Chrissie xx

• Thank you so much for your reply Chrissy..

I'm sorry to hear your last call back wasnt good, I'm glad you had your niece with you!

I bet it was such a comfort to have her there.

I just presumed that if they thought it was serious they would of suggested to take someone for support?

Unfortunately I have no-one to go with me as I don't live near family...thankfully my children will be at school so I need not worry about them.

I guess I'll be ok on my own.

I was more trying to figure out it they really thought cancer or it was more precautionary..

I maybe shouldn't try and guess the outcome and just go with the flow.

Emma xx