Advice

hi all been reading some of the discussions and thought I’d register as found some helpful bits. 

I’m due to go to hospital to have checks as I’ve experienced problems for a while now back and forth to doctors. I’ve had thrush/bv symptoms and diagnosis on and off for a year and have had bleeding in between period and after sex once or twice in last few months. Last 3 weeks my back pain has been horrendous. 

My questions for advice are has anyone had any thrush/bv symptoms linked to anything before? Do you have bleeding each time after sex ? And should I go to the doctors before October regarding the back pain I now have before the hospital check me over. 

Not sure if I’m being paranoid after googling. I’ve had abnormal smears 10 years ago but all turned out fine. 

Thanks in advance for any advice 

nat 

• Hi Nat and welcome to the forum.

Hopefully some of our members who have been in a similar situation will share their thoughts with you soon but I just thought I'd mention that if you're worried about this back pain and it's getting worse then it may be worth popping back to the doctor as they'll be able to let you know if it's any cause for concern and put your mind at ease.

Wishing you all the best with your hospital appointment in October Nat.

Kind regards, 

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator