Together we will beat cancer

Donate

2016: Health to everyone!

3 Jan 2016 00:07

Hi guys, 

I just want to say hi, I'm not coming here since 2013?! =) Anyway, I just want to tell you that I'm alive maybe some of you thought that not be here means that i'm not, but miracles happen, hopefully, and I'm a 4 years old cancer survivor with a lot of bumps in my journey, so the miracle is even bigger =P

I hope all of us find cure in 2016, I'm more convinced now than never than cancer could be cured in not a far future, immunotherapy is becoming something huge and really hopeful, I'm one of the lucky patients who can prove it -so far!

So hope everyone who are in trouble or finding cancer now knows that nowadays there are other options and they really seems a real promise of efficient treatments!

Wink

Health and Love, Sofia

3 Jan 2016 01:23 in response to sofia

Welcome back - this is wonderful news indeed. X

3 Jan 2016 09:11 in response to sofia

Hi Sofia,

Welcome back and I am so pleased with your good news. I have often wondered how you are getting on. I wish you all the very best for the future and thanks for sharing your good news with us all, your friend Brian.

3 Jan 2016 09:32 in response to woodworm

Hi sofia

I am so glad you came back to let us know how you are getting on.

I think of you everytime I read the thread you started: amazing quotes.

Did you know Woodworm has been looking after it so well, posting inspirational messages for us all every day. It is now 132 pages long!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 2016!

Jane