Walk All Over Cancer - Raise More with Ryvita Promotion
Raise More With Ryvita rules
Updated 16th January 2018
- This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Ryvita/AB Foods, CSM Sport & Entertainment LLP, the Promoter, their associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. If you have signed up to Walk All Over Cancer other than through Raise More With Ryvita, you are not eligible for this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a donation may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification, including withholding a donation if it suspects any fraud on behalf of an entrant.
- To enter the promotion you will require internet access. To submit a valid entry, you must sign up to Walk All Over Cancer at www.cruk.org/raisemorewithryvita. Anyone found to be using multiple email addresses to sign up more than once will be ineligible. If you sign up to Walk All Over Cancer via another method, you will not be eligible for this promotion.
- The promotion will open at 8am on 22nd January 2018 and will close once 5,000 entries have been reached via this link, or on Saturday 31st March 2018 at 8pm, whichever is earlier. If the number of entries reaches 5,000 before Saturday 31 March 2018, the link to the website will no longer be active and you will not be able to enter.
- All valid entries will become eligible for a £5 donation to their fundraising page upon registration to Walk All Over Cancer via the route detailed. Entries are valid for Walk All Over Cancer in March 2018 and will not be carried over to subsequent draws or CRUK events.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- Only one registration and donation to CRUK is permitted for each entrant.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold Ryvita (ABF Grain Products Limited), Cancer Research UK and CSM Sport and Entertainment LLP, harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit each of our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- The first 5,000 entries received by CRUK will get a £5 donation put into their CRUK fundraising accounts on 1st March 2018 (or later if closing date is after this date due to lack of entries).
- Following registration, the Promoter will notify entrants within 24 hours of event registration to confirm their registration has been successful. Entrants will be required to set up a CRUK fundraising page in order to qualify for the £5 donation as part of this promotion before 8am on 1st March 2018.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the donation for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- All entrants entitled to a £5 donation as part of this promotion will be contacted using the details provided to enter the promotion and each winner's details will be shared with the Promoter’s authorised agents for the purposes of supplying the donation. If any donation cannot be delivered within the time frame specified, or the entrant cannot be contacted within a reasonable time, a supplementary entrant may be selected at the Promoter’s sole discretion in a manner consistent with these terms and conditions.
- Entrants will usually receive their donation on 1st March 2018. If the Promoter is unable to provide a donation in this timeframe the Promoter will notify the entrant.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification the Promoter may award the applicable prize to another entrant.
- You may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion, at no additional recompense.
- The entrant’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Cancer Research UK, PO Box 1561, Oxford, OX4 9GZ within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented, including passing details to the Promoter’s donation fulfilment agency. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter: Cancer Research UK of Angel Building, 407 St. John Street, London, EC1V 4AD on behalf of Ryvita/ABF Grain Products Limited (Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 4QY)