Tetley and Dryathlon® prize draw
Tetley and Dryathlon® prize draw terms and conditions
- This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and anyone actively involved with the administration of the prize draw. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for evidence of identity and age.
- On or before 8.00pm on Sunday 28 December 2014, the Promoter will write a post on the official Cancer Research UK Dryathlon Facebook page www.facebook.com/Dryathlon (the “Dryathlon Facebook Page”), about the Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw Post”).
- To participate in the Prize Draw entrants must: (i) ‘like’ the Prize Draw Post; and (ii) successfully register to enter Dryathlon® 2015 between 28 December 2014 and 4 January 2015 (dates inclusive).
- Entry is limited to one per person.
- The prize draw closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 4 January 2015 (“Closing Date”). Only entries received by the Promoter by the Closing Date will be entered into the prize draw. Invalid or late entries will not be entered into the prize draw.
- There is one prize consisting of a year’s supply of Tetley’s tea (1,120 black tea bags and 50 green tea bags) worth around £28 and a set of 3 mug cosies worth around £5.
- The winner of the prize draw will be the first valid entry selected at random from all entries received by the Closing Date in the presence of an independent observer no later than 7 January 2015. Reserve winners will also be selected in case the original winner cannot be contacted or does not provide the necessary information.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable or convertible to cash or other substitutes.
- The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the prize provider and no warranty is given by the Promoter.
- Any entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the Promoter’s decisions, which are final in all matters relating to the prize draw and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend or modify the prize draw or these terms and conditions for any reason in the Promoter’s reasonable discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete or incorrect personal details submitted and/or for entries lost, corrupted, delayed or which cannot be sent due to technical errors, network, computer hardware, system or software failures, viruses, bugs and/or interruptions of service or for any other reason beyond its control (to the fullest extent permitted by law). Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt of that entry by the Promoter.
- Third party, bulk and/or automated applications shall not be accepted and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if it reasonably believes there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or a winner’s conduct is contrary to these terms and conditions or the spirit of the competition and in these circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrect email addresses or incomplete or incorrect personal details provided by a winner. Incomplete or corrupt entries or those not complying with these terms and conditions will not be valid.
- The winner will be notified within seven days of the draw by Facebook message and asked to contact the Promoter via email at email@example.com with their name and postal address. The Promoter will arrange for Tetley’s to deliver the prize to the winner.
- If the prize is not claimed within 2 weeks of the prize winner being notified, it will be awarded to a new winner selected as set out above.
- The winner agrees to their name and photographs being used for promotional purposes as required by the Promoter.
- The surname and home county of the winner will be made available on request via firstname.lastname@example.org for up to 28 days from Sunday 4 January 2015.
- Unless otherwise agreed between you and the Promoter, personal information collected from entrants will only be used and/or shared with third parties where necessary in connection with the prize draw and its administration.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants acknowledge that it is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and agree to release Facebook from any liability in relation to the prize draw or its administration.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute arising out of them.
- If you have any queries please email email@example.com.
Promoter: Cancer Research UK, Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.