Own Your Tone Festival Prize Draw
- By entering this prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below (“Terms and Conditions”).
- The Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 16 or over, except employees of the Promoter and its subsidiary companies, together with their immediate family members and/or personal partners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request evidence of eligibility, including the identity and age of any entrant. If you are under the age of 18, you will also be required to provide written consent from your parent/guardian to claim your prize.
How to enter
- On or before 7pm on 19th June, the Promoter will write a post on https://www.instagram.com/cr_uk/?hl=en (the “CRUK Instagram Page”) about the Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw Post”).
- Entry to the Prize Draw opens at 7pm on 19th June and closes at midnight on 25th June 2017 (“Entry Period”). Entries received outside the Entry Period will not be entered.
- To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must comment below to tell us what you love most about your natural skin tone.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Entries must be made directly by the person entering the Prize Draw. Third party, bulk and/or automated applications shall not be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify and remove entries which it determines in its absolute discretion to be racist, sexist, offensive, obscene, defamatory, abusive, insensitive, hateful, upsetting, illegal or otherwise inappropriate in any way.
- There is one prize consisting of:
- £100 Ticketmaster giftcard
- Tangle Teezer professional detangling brush
- ASOS rose cold cut away cat eye metal sunglasses
- ASOS textured metallic bum bag (rose gold)
- ASOS tile print kimono cape (one size)
- Bohemian jewellery festival face gems
- ASOS festival rainbow stream flower headband
- In Your Dreams silver aurora face gems
- Monki stencil water bottle
- New Look festival 4 pack hair glitter (pink & blue)
- Colab exotic dry shampoo
- Personalised (with winner’s name) sun hat
- Small Nivea towel
- Nivea sun protect & Moisture SPF 50+ spray 200ml
- Nivea sun pocket size sun lotion SPF 30 50ml
- Nivea sun protect lip balm SPF 30
- Nivea daily essentials double effective make-up remover 125ml
- Nivea expresscare hand cream 75ml
- Nivea daily essentials 3 in 1 cleansing micellar wipes 25 wipes
- Nivea invisible anti-perspirant 150ml
- The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by the Promoter of ASOS, Ticketmaster Nivea or any other third parties concerned in any way with the Prize Draw. Please direct any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize to ASOS: http://www.asos.com/customer-service/customer-care/help/?help=/app/home or Ticketmaster: https://help.ticketmaster.co.uk/ Nivea: http://www.nivea.com/about-us/beiersdorf/contact-us where applicable.
- The winner is responsible for organising and paying for all associated arrangements and costs that are not specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions, and all other incidentals. The winner is also personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize.
- All elements of the prize are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. In the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize for a similar prize of equal or greater value or, at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize.
- The £100 Ticketmaster giftcard forming part of the prize is provided by Ticketmaster and subject to their terms and conditions which can be found at the back of the giftcard and at http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/giftcards/terms.
- By participating, entrants agree that the prize is awarded on an “as is” basis and that the Promoter makes no representations or gives no warranties of any nature in relation to the prize.
- Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of using and/or taking up (or failing to use and/or take up) the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its employees.
- The winner of the Prize Draw will be the first valid entry selected at random from all entries received during the Entry Period by a computer process. The draw will take place on 26th June 2017 (“Draw Date”). Reserve winners will also be selected in case the original winner cannot be contacted and/or does not provide the necessary information. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified within 2 days of the Draw Date via a comment on the prize draw Instagram post. We will then ask you to contact us via an email address which will be provided in the comment.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond to communications within 3 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize to a reserve winner selected as set out above.
- The winner will receive their prize by 21st July 2017.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if it reasonably believes there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or a winner’s conduct is contrary to these Terms and Conditions and in these circumstances the Promoter also reserves the right to require the return of any prize awarded (if applicable) and select an alternative winner as set out above.
- The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel or suspend the Prize Draw; (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these Terms and Conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
- This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram and the entrant agrees to release Instagram from any liability in relation to the Prize Draw or its administration.
- Any personal data received from entrants will only be used and/or shared with third parties where necessary for the proper purposes of the Prize Draw and in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement at http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/terms-and-conditions/privacy-statement.
- By entering the Prize Draw, the winner agrees: (i) that the Promoter may use his/her name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of the Prize Draw as set out below, and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes; and (ii) to participate in such promotional activity and material as the Promoter may require.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and entrants agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute arising out of or in connection with them.
- If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promoter: Cancer Research UK, Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.