Enjoy bargain-hunting and uncovering treasure in charity shops? You'll love our new superstores!
Everything costs £5 or less (£3 or less in some stores), and as each superstore is 4 times bigger than our high street shops you'll find a huge selection of clothing, accessories, books, DVDs and CDs, homewares, furniture and small electricals all under one roof.
You can speak to a Cancer Nurse using the confidential helpline in our in-store engagement rooms, there's free parking and some superstores even have a coffee shop on site.
Grab a bargain and support our groundbreaking work at a superstore on a retail park near you.
How to donate goods
It's easy to donate unwanted clothing, books and other household items - just bag up your goods and drop them off at one of our 600 stores. Donated bags are worth an average of £25, which goes directly to supporting our life-saving work.
What items can I donate?
- Men's, women's and children's clothing
- Accessories including shoes, belts, handbags and jewellery
- Quality homeware - anything from cushions to crockery
- Books, CDs and DVDs
- Mobile phones and used printer cartridges
- Electricals (but please check with your local store before you donate these)
What not to donate
- White goods such as fridges and washing machines*
- Damaged or broken goods*
*Please contact your local council if you wish to dispose of these.
How to volunteer
Interested in volunteering? We'd love to hear from you! Take a look at the available roles, then just apply using our online form.
We have 600 shops and superstores around the UK - so you're bound to find a bargain near you!