Did you know that we have 10 superstores on retail parks across the UK?
These stores are 4-5 times bigger than our high street shops and sell clothing, accessories, books, DVDs and CDs, homewares, bric-a-brac and some small electricals and furniture. All superstores offer discount pricing - everything costs £5 or less (£3 or less in some stores)!
You can speak to a Cancer Nurse using the confidential helpline in our in-store Engagement Rooms, there's free parking and some superstores even have a coffee shop on site.
How to donate
Donated bags are worth an average of £25, which goes directly to supporting our groundbreaking work.
What items can I donate?
- Men's, women's and children's clothing
- Accessories including shoes, belts, handbags and jewellery
- Quality homeware - anything from cushions to crockery
- Books, CDs and DVDs
- Mobile phones and used printer cartridges
- Electricals (but please check with your local store before you donate these)
What not to donate
- White goods such as fridges and washing machines*
- Damaged or broken goods*
*Please contact your local council if you wish to dispose of these.
How to volunteer
If you're interested in volunteering we'd love to hear from you! Take a look at the roles available, then just complete our short online application form.