Volunteer Mystery Shopper - London and Kent
Apply right now!
Why we need you:
We are looking to recruit a number of mystery shopper volunteers to help to improve our levels of customer service across your local area. As part of our commitment to improve the customer service experience in our Cancer Research UK shops we would like to recruit volunteers to be mystery shoppers in our shops.
What will I be doing?
You will help us by visiting some of our Cancer Research UK shops to conduct mystery shopping tasks and tell us about your experience in store. After your visit you’ll be asked to complete a questionnaire to evaluate your experience and we’ll then use this to improve the experience for other customers. If possible, we’d also like you to attend our regional meetings to present your findings to our Area Managers and offer guidance and support.
What skills do I need?
- Be able to follow guidance and instructions.
- Have an interest in improving customer service.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Confidence presenting to others.
- Be able to travel around the local area as required.
What support will we give you?
Prior to visiting the shops we’ll provide you with a brief and guidelines of what we’d like you to look out for when you visit the shop.
What benefits can I expect?
- Agreeing to become a mystery shopper gives you the chance to become actively involved in shaping the customer service experience in our Cancer Research UK shops by providing feedback on your experiences.
- The satisfaction of knowing you are making a valuable contribution to Cancer Research UK.
- The opportunity to develop new and existing skills.
- Agreed travel expenses will be reimbursed.
Ideally, you will be able to volunteer a minimum of 2 days per week.
Where will I be based?
You will be visiting Cancer Research UK shops in and around your local area and will and report to the local Area Manager. Agreed travel expenses will be reimbursed.
Why we need you
Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person. We need you to help us by volunteering. Play a part in this inspiring story and volunteer. Help us to create more tomorrows.
We are committed to giving you the best experience possible and believe that the volunteer relationship is one of honour, trust and mutual understanding.