Volunteer Buskers - Brighton
Apply right now!
Do you love to perform and want to support Cancer Research UK? We currently have a growing network of busking individuals and groups who perform and collect for Cancer Research UK. If you are enthusiastic, a great performer, or are willing to bucket collect with a talented group or individual, then get in touch and we will help you to fundraise for Cancer Research UK.
The type of person we are looking for
You will be passionate about the work of Cancer Research UK, and by using your performing skills, help to promote the charity and the work that we do. Ideally you will have a group of like – minded individuals you can busk with, but we are also able to support individuals too.
With our support you will liaise with your local council to obtain licenses to collect and busk in your community.
What will you be doing?
- Collecting for Cancer Research UK whilst busking
- Promoting the work of Cancer Research UK during your volunteering. We will provide the materials, i.e. buckets, leaflets etc.
- Having fun!
What you can expect from Cancer Research UK
- You will have regular contact with your Local Fundraising Manager who will support your fundraising efforts and answer any questions you may have
- We will connect you with fellow volunteer buskers who can provide you with help and advice
- If you want to start up a busking ‘group’ we can help you to promote this in your local area
Where will this role be based?
We can support buskers throughout the UK, and look forward to hearing from anyone who has the passion & expertise to start busking for Cancer Research UK.
Please fill in online application form, and we will call you to talk this through. If you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to help.
Why we need you
Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person. We need you to help us by volunteering. Play a part in this inspiring story and volunteer. Help us to create more tomorrows.
We are committed to giving you the best experience possible and believe that the volunteer relationship is one of honour, trust and mutual understanding.