Volunteer Administrator – National Retail Centre – Horsham
Why we need you:
The National Retail Centre provides operational support to 600 Cancer Research UK charity shops across the UK, all of which fund lifesaving research to beat cancer sooner. Right now is a great time to join our friendly and inspiring team.
What will I be doing?
Responsibilities are likely to include:
- Updating and processing shop volunteer data, this includes updating personal information and details.
- Supporting the data entry process of volunteer application forms onto our volunteer database.
- Supporting long service recognition requests and issuing and organising badges.
What skills do I need?
- Strong office /administrative support experience
- Confidence in using basic PC applications
- Ideally you will have experience of using a database
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks
What support will we give you?
- You will work alongside the National Retail Centre Team who will support you and ensure you have all the training and resources you need to carry out your role effectively.
- You will receive a full induction into our team, and team members will be able to offer guidance and support.
- You will be given training on our in-house database.
What benefits can I expect?
- The enjoyment of meeting new people and being part of a vibrant team.
- Development within the highly competitive not-for-profit sector, in a successful and experienced team.
- The opportunity to develop new and existing skills
- The satisfaction of knowing you are making a valuable contribution to Cancer Research UK
- Travel and other expenses, as agreed
We’d ideally like you to be able to volunteer with us on an ongoing basis for 1-2 days per week. This can be flexible alongside your other commitments.
Where will I be based?
You will be based at the National Retail Centre, Horsham, RH13 5AD.
How to apply:
Please fill in our short online form and send your CV to email@example.com
Why we need you
Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person. We need you to help us by volunteering. Play a part in this inspiring story and volunteer. Help us to create more tomorrows.
We are committed to giving you the best experience possible and believe that the volunteer relationship is one of honour, trust and mutual understanding.