Thanking Admin Volunteer - Oxford
Apply Right Now!
Why we need you:
We need you to help us thank our supporters in the most personalised way possible. We receive so many generous doantions from our fantasic supporters and we need you to help us say thank you, from writing letters, to sending hand written cards and in some cases speaking with them directly over the telephone.
What will I be doing?
- Writing personalied thank you letters
- Writing personalised hand written cards
- Navigating and updating our database
- Printing letters
- Mail merging
- Sending emails directly through our database
What skills do I need?
- Excellent written communication skills
- Confident use of Microsoft Word
- The ability to write in multiple ways to suit different audiences
What support will we give you?
- A full induction to Cancer Research UK
- Apropirate training on any of our systems that you'll be required to have access to
- On going staff support
What benefits can I expect:
- The opportunity to develop new and existing skills
- A chance to meet new people
- The satisfaction of knowing you are making a valuable contribution to Cancer Research UK and thanking our amazing supporter for their donations
- Travel and other expenses, as agreed
Where will I be based?
The role will be based within our Oxford office and you will be sat with or very close to the Thanking team themselves.
Why we need you
Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person. We need you to help us by volunteering. Play a part in this inspiring story and volunteer. Help us to create more tomorrows.
We are committed to giving you the best experience possible and believe that the volunteer relationship is one of honour, trust and mutual understanding.