Tesco Turns Pink Collections Volunteer 2017 - 29th/30th April 2017
Start your volunteering now!
Why we need you:
Join Tesco and Cancer Research UK's Race for Life as we celebrate 16 years in partnership. On 29th and 30th April, we're looking for bucket collection volunteers to support Tesco Turns Pink.
Now in its third year, Tesco Turns Pink is a fantastic opportunity for Tesco colleagues and Cancer Research UK volunteers to come together at Tesco stores across the U.K and help raise vital funds to beat cancer sooner.
What will you be doing?
Cancer Research UK needs your help to volunteer at a Tesco store near you! You’ll be part of our Tesco Turns Pink take over where we’re looking to fundraise lifesaving donations in the fight against cancer.
Everyone is welcome and you don’t need any experience – just some energy, enthusiasm and a smile!
You’ll enjoy this role if…
- You love interacting with new people
- You enjoy inspiring and motivating others
- You’re an energetic team player and communicator
What support will we give you?
- A full briefing pack with top tips and everything you need to know
- All the supplies you need for a great day of fundraising
- Support from other collection volunteers and Cancer Research UK staff on the day
What benefits will you get?
- Cancer is happening right now. By sparing just a couple of hours you are making a valuable contribution to the life-saving work of Cancer Research UK
- The opportunity to meet new people and have fun volunteering with colleagues
- Experience the buzz of uniting with other collection volunteers across the UK to help beat cancer sooner.
Where will you be based?
- Locations available across the UK
Why we need you
Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person. We need you to help us by volunteering. Play a part in this inspiring story and volunteer. Help us to create more tomorrows.
We are committed to giving you the best experience possible and believe that the volunteer relationship is one of honour, trust and mutual understanding.