Stand Up To Cancer Cash Collection Volunteer
Apply RIGHT NOW!
WHY WE NEED YOU:
On Friday 21st October we Stand Up To Cancer. Our mission is to raise money, accelerate the pace of ground-breaking research and get new treatments to patients as quickly as possible. We’re on the lookout for some passionate, energetic and motivated new recruits to join the movement and help save lives right now.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
We’re calling on volunteers from across the UK to spare a few hours handing out Stand Up To Cancer pin badges in exchange for donations on Friday October 21st.
Everyone is welcome and you don’t need any experience – just some energy, enthusiasm and a smile!
YOU’LL ENJOY THIS ROLE IF…
- You love interacting with new people
- You enjoy inspiring and motivating others
- You’re an energetic team player and communicator
WHAT SUPPORT WILL WE GIVE YOU?
- A full briefing pack with top tips and everything you need to know
- All the supplies you need for a great day of fundraising
- A hotline on the day to make things as relaxed as possible - this will be manned and we’ll give you as much guidance as you need
WHAT BENEFITS WILL YOU GET?
- Cancer is happening right now. By sparing just a couple of hours you are making a valuable contribution to the life-saving work of Cancer Research UK
- The opportunity to meet new people and have fun volunteering with colleagues
- Experience the buzz of the Stand Up To Cancer campaign and be a part of BT and Cancer Research UK’s biggest cash collection yet!
WHERE WILL YOU BE BASED?
- Locations available across the UK
Why we need you
Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person. We need you to help us by volunteering. Play a part in this inspiring story and volunteer. Help us to create more tomorrows.
We are committed to giving you the best experience possible and believe that the volunteer relationship is one of honour, trust and mutual understanding.