Market Research Volunteer - Home Based
Cancer Research UK are looking to speak to people who currently volunteer or who have volunteered for other charities. We would like to speak to you about your experience of volunteering and to get your feedback on our webpages, the sign up process for volunteering and your expectations as a volunteer. With your help, you’ll help us to enhance the experience for other volunteers who are giving their time to support the charity,
What will I be doing?
- This research will involve us speaking to you over the phone about your experience of volunteering.
- The research will be in the form of a 1 hour long telephone interview
- You’ll be giving honest feedback on our end to end volunteering experience to help us review the process that is currently in place for volunteer
- You may be asked to visit pages on our website to give your feedback
What skills so I need?
You do not need any previous experience but we do ask that you have:
- The ability to give honest feedback to the questions that we ask
- The willingness to share your experience to help shape our volunteering journey at Cancer Research UK
- Access to a computer/laptop to view our webpages
We estimate you’d need to be able to volunteer 1 hour of your time. We’d like interviews to take place w/c 24th July and w/c 31st July, so please do let us know your availability when you apply.
What benefits can I expect?
- You will be able to share your opinions to help us review and you’ll make a real difference in helping us to improve the current sign up journey for future volunteers
- You will be able to share your passion for beating cancer sooner with the people who have the power to make a difference
Where will I be based?
You can take part in research by telephone from your own home.
Why we need you
Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person. We need you to help us by volunteering. Play a part in this inspiring story and volunteer. Help us to create more tomorrows.
We are committed to giving you the best experience possible and believe that the volunteer relationship is one of honour, trust and mutual understanding.