eBay Team Office Volunteer - London
Apply right now!
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to support with admin tasks for the Cancer Research eBay Team’s activities, including booking stock collections, supporting shop enquires and assisting with maintaining a central stock tracker.
Why we need you:
The Cancer Research eBay Shop is a new and exciting selling platform for raising money for life saving research. At Cancer Research UK, every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person. Be part of our inspiring team and volunteer with us.
What will I be doing?
Responsibilities are likely to include:
- Helping to organise stock collections from Cancer Research shops via courier website
- Logging/collating stock pickups using a central stock tracker
- Checking stock emails from shops to ensure items are suitable for the eBay Shop.
- Answering eBay stock questions
- Supporting the team with other ad hoc administrative tasks
What skills do I need?
- Strong office/administrative support experience
- Confidence in using basic PC applications
- Ideally you will have experience of using a database
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks
What support will we give you?
- You will work alongside the Trading Ecommerce Team who will support you and ensure you have all the training and resources you need to carry out your role effectively.
- You will receive a full induction into our team and team members will be able to offer guidance and support.
- You will be given training on in-house databases and systems.
What benefits can I expect?
- You will receive a full induction in to Cancer Research UK and the Trading Department.
- Development within the highly competitive not-for-profit sector, in a successful and experienced team.
- The experience of working at one of the UK’s leading charities.
- The opportunity to develop new and existing skills,
- The enjoyment of meeting new people and being part of a vibrant team
- Agreed travel and food expenses
Flexible! Ideally, we’d like you to be able to volunteer with us for 2-3 days per week to fit alongside your other commitments. We are also willing to consider someone who is only available on a short term basis.
Where will I be based?
You will be based at our offices in Angel, London.
Why we need you
Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person. We need you to help us by volunteering. Play a part in this inspiring story and volunteer. Help us to create more tomorrows.
We are committed to giving you the best experience possible and believe that the volunteer relationship is one of honour, trust and mutual understanding.