eBay Pick and Packer - Romford
Apply right now!
Why we need you:
We're looking for a volunteers with a keen eye for detail being able work quickly and accurately, and as part of a team. Every pound that is made on our eBay online shop helps us to raise vital funds to help beat cancer sooner.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for volunteers to help correctly and carefully pack items sold from our eBay account. You will have a keen eye for detail, ensuring correct invoices and postage labels are attached, with all items packed in correct Cancer Research UK packaging.
What skills do you need?
- Keen eye for detail
- Happy to be on your feet moving about the eBay hub picking orders
What support will we give you?
- We will provide all the training you need to feel confident in the role.
- The eBay Hub Manager will be available to advise and assist you as you volunteer, as well as other experienced volunteers in the team.
What benefits do you get?
- The satisfaction of knowing you are making a vital difference to the life-saving work of Cancer Research UK.
- Learning new skills and gaining online retail experience.
- Being part of an innovative new online project for Cancer Research UK.
- The enjoyment of meeting new people and being part of a team.
Ideally you would be able to volunteer Monday, Tuesday and Friday as these are our main postage days, and so any hours on these days would be greatly appreciated!
Where will you be based?
You will be based in the Cancer Research UK eBay Hub, Unit 40, Bates Industrial Estate, Church Road, Harold Wood, Romford, Essex, RM3 0HU.
The Hub is a ten minute walk from Harold Wood train station which has a direct link to London Liverpool Street train station.
If you have any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply:
Please fill in our short online application form and someone will be in touch!
Why we need you
Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person. We need you to help us by volunteering. Play a part in this inspiring story and volunteer. Help us to create more tomorrows.
We are committed to giving you the best experience possible and believe that the volunteer relationship is one of honour, trust and mutual understanding.