eBay Customer Service Assistant - Romford
Apply right now!
Why we need you:
Play an important role in raising support and awareness of cancer at our eBay Hub in Romford. We need you to answer any questions or queries that come into our eBay customer inbox. Every pound that is made on our eBay online shop helps us to raise vital funds to help beat cancer sooner.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a volunteer to help manage our eBay customer inbox. We aim to reply to all customer enquires within 48 hours excluding weekends.
You will need to answer incoming customer questions in the friendly and professional manager and escalate issues to the management team when required.
These can be questions regarding items currently listed, questions regarding postage and payment of items and all other general enquires.
What skills do you need?
- Good IT skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service experience would be great but not essential
- Experience of selling on eBay would be great but not essential
What support will we give you?
- We will provide all the training you need to feel confident in the role.
- The eBay Hub Manager will be available to advise and assist you as you volunteer, as well as other experienced volunteers in the team.
What benefits do you get?
- The satisfaction of knowing you are making a vital difference to the life-saving work of Cancer Research UK.
- Learning new skills and gaining online retail experience.
- Being part of an innovative new online project for Cancer Research UK.
- The enjoyment of meeting new people and being part of a team.
Ideally you would be able to commit three mornings per week.
Where will you be based?
You will be based in the Cancer Research UK eBay Hub, Unit 40, Bates Industrial Estate, Church Road, Harold Wood, Romford, Essex, RM3 0HU.
The Hub is a ten minute walk from Harold Wood train station which has a direct link to London Liverpool Street train station.
If you have any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply:
Please fill in our short online application form and someone will be in touch!
Why we need you
Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person. We need you to help us by volunteering. Play a part in this inspiring story and volunteer. Help us to create more tomorrows.
We are committed to giving you the best experience possible and believe that the volunteer relationship is one of honour, trust and mutual understanding.