Virgin Money London Marathon 2015
Go back to the main search page to see a full list of our events.
Got a ballot place?
If you’ve got a place for 2015 through the official ballot, register your details to get a Cancer Research UK sponsorship pack and start fundraising.
We’re the official charity for 2015 – and it’s going to be big.
With our largest ever team and our highest ever fundraising target, we’re running to bring forward the day when all cancers are cured. If you've been lucky enough to bag a ballot place, join our team and be part of something huge.
Our application process for charity places has unfortunately closed. If you've missed out on entering the ballot or applying for one of our charity places, register your interest in the 2016 event and we will be in touch to let you know when applications open.
The money we raise will help build the Francis Crick Institute, a pioneering research centre that will help us beat cancer sooner.
Here's what you get when you're part of the biggest charity team running in 2015:
Before race week
- Exclusive clothing including a limited edition Ted Baker casual jacket
- Expert tips, advice and events for everything from training and nutrition to fundraising
- Expo – come and see us on our CRUK stand to meet the team and pick up cheering equipment for your friends and family
- CRUK Pasta party - will be held on from 12pm on 25th April at Pepenero restaurant in Royal Docks, near to the Excel Centre on the DLR. Find out more.
- Cheering teams - Friends and family are welcome to join our cheering teams. Check out where we’ll be along the course and what our cheering points will look like.
- We’ll have a team outside the start areas and at the finish to meet you, look out for their CRUK tshirts
- Post race reception - You and two guests will be invited to our reception at the Royal Society, right by the finish line. We’ll have massage therapists, snacks, drink and areas for you to change/stretch.
Running for Cancer Research UK?
Marathon training tips
Whether it’s your first time or you’re a marathon veteran, get training plans and nutrition advice tailored to you.
Help with your fundraising
Raising money for your marathon can be fun and easy – check out our top tips to hit your fundraising target.
Bring forward the day all cancers are cured
Our 2015 marathon team is raising money to help build the Francis Crick Institute, a world-class research centre that will help us beat cancer sooner.
Register your interest for 2016
Our charity places are now closed. We’ll let you know as soon as the 2016 event is open for entry.
Our team has 13 cheering stations along the course – more than any other charity.
Get your friends and family to join us in cheering on the team as a volunteer.
Get in touch with any questions or concerns.
Call 0300 123 5461
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org