Inspire Event at St. John's Mill
Let us know you are coming
There is no cost to attend this event but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis.
For more information or to book your place please contact Mark Dwyer
Regional Legacy Manager Mark Dwyer will be hosting an informal afternoon at St John's Mill. Come along and find out more about our life-saving work made possible by Gifts in Wills.
Please see our example agenda below:
• Light welcome lunch where you get the chance to meet our team
• Mark Dwyer Legacy Manger for the North West will share an overview of the Cancer Research UK strategy
• A local researcher will talk about their research funded by Cancer Research UK and answer your questions about cancer
•You will then hear from and one of our Science Communications Managers who will bring our science to life and you will possibly be able to chat with one of our Cancer Research UK Nurses too
• We will then briefly explain the role that Gifts in Wills have on our work and how they impact on our pioneering research and driving forward the fight against cancer
• You will then be able to ask any questions you may have about the day over a cup of coffee or tea
If you would like to join us at this unique opportunity for you to discover our life-saving research please get in touch with Mark Dwyer.