Cotswold Way Challenge 2017
Get your place
Got a place already?
Request your sponsorship pack and join our team.
Take on the magical Cotswold Way with 2000 other challengers and walk, jog or run through areas of outstanding natural beauty.
JANUARY 2017 - 2 FOR 1 DEAL
Sign up as a Pair - with a friend or family member – and you both get 50% OFF your Registration Fee!
- Offer only applies to Full (~100km) & Half (~50km) Challenge distances
- Offer applies for ‘new’ Registrations – as from 26 December 2016
- Anyone who signed before 26th December will be contacted by the Organiser – and offered a similar deal via a special form – and you other half signs up for nothing!
- Conditions apply, including minimum fundraising targets, and are set out on the Organiser’s website
- Visit www.cotswoldwaychallenge.com for full details
Offer available throughout January. Sign up now – do it together – and do something amazing in 2017!
The 100km route sets out from the heart of Bath taking in panoramic views over the Seven Valley and the Black Mountains in Wales. The finish line lies in historic Cheltenham but this is no country stroll - the hills keep coming and however you take it on, it will be a true test of stamina and mental resolve.
Choose the distance that suits you:
- Full 100km challenge from Bath to Cheltenham
- Full 100km challenge over 2 days
- 1st Half 50km challenge from Bath to Wootton
- 2nd Half 50km challenge from Wootton to Cheltenham
By signing up for Cancer Research UK, you'll enjoy a 20% discounted registration fee. Sign up now and commit to raising a minimum fundraising target:
- Full Challenge: £56 registration fee with a £395 minimum fundraising target
- Half Challenge: £40 registration fee with a £275 minimum fundraising target
N.B. You'll need to have raised 50% of your sponsorship target 6 weeks before the event to confirm your place. But don't worry, we've got loads of fundraising tips and support to help you achieve this.
Visit www.ultrachallenge.com for more information about the Cotswold Way Challenge and the other events in the Ultra Challenge Series.