Cotswold Way Challenge 2017
Get your place
Got a place already?
Request your sponsorship pack and join our team.
Take on the magical Cotswold Way with 2000 other challengers and walk, jog or run through areas of outstanding natural beauty. The 100km route sets out from the heart of Bath taking in panoramic views over the Seven Valley and the Black Mountains in Wales. The finish line lies in historic Cheltenham but this is no country stroll - the hills keep coming and however you take it on, it will be a true test of stamina and mental resolve.
Choose the distance that suits you:
- Full 100km challenge from Bath to Cheltenham
- Full 100km challenge over 2 days
- 1st Half 50km challenge from Bath to Wootton
- 2nd Half 50km challenge from Wootton to Cheltenham
By signing up for Cancer Research UK, you'll enjoy a 20% discounted registration fee. Sign up now and commit to raising a minimum fundraising target:
- Full Challenge: £56 registration fee with a £395 minimum fundraising target
- Half Challenge: £40 registration fee with a £275 minimum fundraising target
N.B. You'll need to have raised 50% of your sponsorship target 6 weeks before the event to confirm your place. But don't worry, we've got loads of fundraising tips and support to help you achieve this.
Visit www.ultrachallenge.com for more information about the Cotswold Way Challenge and the other events in the Ultra Challenge Series.