Cancer Research UK Manchester Winter Run 2018
Find out more and sign up!
Get your Winter Run place now and help us beat cancer sooner.
Got a place already?
Request a sponsorship pack and join our team.
The Cancer Research UK Manchester Winter Run gives you the opportunity to keep running through the winter by taking on a 10km run in and around the Etihad Stadium.
The race, which last year attracted over 3,000 runners, features a 10km run as its main event, with 5km and 2.5km distances available too.
At a time of year when staying fit and active can be particularly difficult, the race is a great opportunity to keep running through the winter months while raising vital funds to help beat cancer sooner.
Event features include:
- 10k Route - in and around the Etihad Stadium
- Snow Blast-Off - Let the snowmen start you off in style!
- Penguin Party - Party with our cheeky penguins out on the course
- Swiss Chalet Drinks Station - to keep those energy levels high
- Polar Bear Hugs - Run into the arms of our cuddly polar bears as you cross the finish line
Support for you
Get a cheering pack
Set up a JustGiving page
Training plans and advice
We've teamed up with the experts to give you the very best training support and advice for your event.