Cancer Research UK Manchester Winter Run 2017
Find out more and sign up!
The Cancer Research UK Manchester Winter Run gives you the opportunity to keep running through the winter by taking on a 10km run in and around the Etihad Stadium.
The race, which last year attracted over 3,000 runners, features a 10km run as its main event, with 5km and 2.5km distances available too.
At a time of year when staying fit and active can be particularly difficult, the race is a great opportunity to keep running through the winter months while raising vital funds to help beat cancer sooner.
Event features include:
- 10k Route - in and around the Etihad Stadium
- Snow Blast-Off - Let the snowmen start you off in style!
- Penguin Party - Party with our cheeky penguins out on the course
- Swiss Chalet Drinks Station - to keep those energy levels high
- Polar Bear Hugs - Run into the arms of our cuddly polar bears as you cross the finish line