We've teamed up with the experts to give you the very best training support and advice for your event.
2017 Thames Bridges Trek
Get a charity place
Get a discounted charity place when you pledge to fundraise for Cancer Research UK
Sign up using code APRIL20 to get your place for just £4!
Got a place already?
Request your fundraising pack and join our team.
£20 OFF REGISTRATION FEES IN APRIL!
- Discount applies to all distance options - use discount code APRIL20 when signing up.
- Conditions apply, including minimum fundraising targets, and are set out on the Organiser’s website.
- Visit www.thamespathchallenge.com/thames-bridges-trek for full details.
Offer available throughout April. Sign up now and do something amazing in 2017!
Trek the Thames Bridges and take on 25km across the capital.
Join 2,000 others as you venture across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points. Setting out from Putney Bridge, we head East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges - each with its own fascinating story - and a mid point stop in Vauxhall for some snacks & drinks. 25km later, it's a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge.
To take on the trek there will be a registration fee of £24 (usually £30) with a fundraising pledge of £150.
N.B. You'll need to have raised 50% of your sponsorship target 6 weeks before the event to confirm your place. But don't worry, we've got loads of fundraising tips and support to help you achieve this!
If you want to take on the ultimate test of determination, you wont be alone and there are numerous ways you will be supported on your journey:
- Tented village & warm up at the start
- Free 'Thames Path' buff to wear on your challenge
- Snacks and drinks as well as a medal, food and a t-shirt at the finish
- Fundraising support from the CRUK Sports Team
For more information, visit the official event website.
Race Day Information
Any questions? Click here to read our most frequently asked questions, which should provide you with all the information you need. Or, you can contact 0300 123 5461.