Donate your clothes, books, films and other household items to your nearest shop and we'll change them into funding for our research.
Each bag that you donate to us could be worth £25, based on the average bag value, which goes directly to supporting our groundbreaking work.
There are lots of different ways you can donate your items to us, just pick the option below that works best for you. 100% of profit from selling the items you donate goes towards our life-saving work.
Donate in person to your nearest shop
If you are donating your unwanted household items, you can bag these up and drop them into your nearest shop.
What you can donate
Our chain of over 550 shops are all really grateful for any of the below donations. They fly off our shelves and help us raise vital funds.
- Men’s, women’s and children’s clothing
- Accessories including shoes, belts, handbags and jewellery
- Quality homeware - anything from cushions to crockery
- Books, CDs, DVDs
- Mobile phones and used printer cartridges
- Electricals (but please do check with your local shop before you donate these)
Unfortunately, there are a few things that we can't sell - white goods such as washing machines and fridges and damaged or broken toys.
Please contact your nearest shop if you're not sure if we can accept your donation and they will be happy to help.