Thank you for expressing your interest in our Cancer Campaigns Ambassador programme. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept you onto the programme as you are under the age of 18 or are not a permanent UK resident.
Cancer Research UK offers a whole host of volunteering opportunities you could become involved with.
- Have you been affected by cancer and would like to shape Cancer Research UK’s work? Found out more about Your Involvement Network here.
- Are you interested in telling your story? You can share your story with us of how you have been affected by cancer through our Media Volunteering programme – click here for more information
- Would you like to share health messages to local communities? Our Health Awareness Volunteering programme might be for you.
- Are you interested in being involved in events? From cheering people on at a race to helping promote an event, find out about volunteer opportunities near you
- Or would you like to volunteer in one of our shops and become the face of the charity on your local high street?
Please click here to find out about more about all of the different ways you could become involved and find out what is right for you.