New Investigator Awards
Thursday 3 May 2012
Would you like to work with Cancer Research UK, one of the world’s leading cancer research organisations to become a leader in your field? Do you have a strong track record of research? Is your research relevant to understanding, preventing, diagnosing or treating cancer?
If this is the opportunity you are looking for, then our funding schemes can help you achieve your goals. Applications are invited from those with interests in any area of basic, biomedical and population research, providing it is relevant to cancer.
Cancer Research UK is committed to developing the next generation of leaders in cancer research.
The deadline for preliminary applications is Monday 16th July 2012. To find out more about the schemes that are available to support your research and the application process, see our new investigators section.
Recent announcements, news and press releases
- Press Release: Early trip to the GP gives big boost to lung cancer patients (9 Dec 2013)
- News story: New tumour suppressor gene discovered (8 Dec 2013)
- Press Release: New EU legislation would halt research and put lives at risk, warns Cancer Research UK (5 Dec 2013)
- News story: Study highlights varying cancer survival rates across Europe (4 Dec 2013)
- Press Release: Prevent proteins folding and you may stop cancer growing (2 Dec 2013)