New Investigator Awards
Thursday 3 May 2012
Would you like to work with Cancer Research UK, one of the world’s leading cancer research organisations to become a leader in your field? Do you have a strong track record of research? Is your research relevant to understanding, preventing, diagnosing or treating cancer?
If this is the opportunity you are looking for, then our funding schemes can help you achieve your goals. Applications are invited from those with interests in any area of basic, biomedical and population research, providing it is relevant to cancer.
Cancer Research UK is committed to developing the next generation of leaders in cancer research.
The deadline for preliminary applications is Monday 16th July 2012. To find out more about the schemes that are available to support your research and the application process, see our new investigators section.
Recent announcements, news and press releases
- News story: US scientists devise strategy to block key cancer molecule (21 May 2013)
- News story: New scheme to routinely test patients for inherited cancer genes (21 May 2013)
- News story: Government pressed on standard cigarette packs (7 May 2013)
- Press Release: Genetic 'fine tuners' control body's own attack against cancer (5 May 2013)
- Press Release: Breast cancer in women under 50 tops 10,000 cases for first time (3 May 2013)