New Investigator Awards
Thursday 3 May 2012
Would you like to work with Cancer Research UK, one of the world’s leading cancer research organisations to become a leader in your field? Do you have a strong track record of research? Is your research relevant to understanding, preventing, diagnosing or treating cancer?
If this is the opportunity you are looking for, then our funding schemes can help you achieve your goals. Applications are invited from those with interests in any area of basic, biomedical and population research, providing it is relevant to cancer.
Cancer Research UK is committed to developing the next generation of leaders in cancer research.
The deadline for preliminary applications is Monday 16th July 2012. To find out more about the schemes that are available to support your research and the application process, see our new investigators section.
Recent announcements, news and press releases
- Press Release: Prevent proteins folding and you may stop cancer growing (2 Dec 2013)
- News story: Targeting stem cell molecule blocks bowel cancer in mice (1 Dec 2013)
- Press Release: Urine test could help detect aggressive bladder cancer (29 Nov 2013)
- Press Release: CRT, University of Manchester and Glaxosmithkline work together to generate new cancer drugs (29 Nov 2013)
- News story: Cholesterol by-product linked to breast cancer in mice (28 Nov 2013)