Research Update issue 6 published
Thursday 21 July 2011
Research Update is our quarterly publication providing information on Cancer Research UK's research funding activities to our grantees, trustees and the wider scientific and clinical community.
In this edition, you will be able to find out about our newly formed Strategy and Research Funding directorate; details of recent funding awards; research strategy news; updates from Cancer Research UK's Centres and Institutes and much more.
Recent announcements, news and press releases
- Press Release: Early trip to the GP gives big boost to lung cancer patients (9 Dec 2013)
- News story: New tumour suppressor gene discovered (8 Dec 2013)
- Press Release: New EU legislation would halt research and put lives at risk, warns Cancer Research UK (5 Dec 2013)
- News story: Study highlights varying cancer survival rates across Europe (4 Dec 2013)
- Press Release: Prevent proteins folding and you may stop cancer growing (2 Dec 2013)