Research Update issue 6 published
Thursday 21 July 2011
Research Update is our quarterly publication providing information on Cancer Research UK's research funding activities to our grantees, trustees and the wider scientific and clinical community.
In this edition, you will be able to find out about our newly formed Strategy and Research Funding directorate; details of recent funding awards; research strategy news; updates from Cancer Research UK's Centres and Institutes and much more.
Recent announcements, news and press releases
- Press Release: Non-Hodgkin lymphoma survival doubles since early 1970s (23 May 2013)
- News story: Scientists produce first large-scale map of cell division genes (22 May 2013)
- Press Release: Cancer survivors need more support to stop smoking and drinking (22 May 2013)
- Press Release: Beta-blockers may boost chemo effect in childhood cancer (22 May 2013)
- News story: US scientists devise strategy to block key cancer molecule (21 May 2013)