Revised Terms and conditions 2011
Thursday 30 June 2011
Following the annual review of our Terms and conditions for research grants and awards there have been some significant changes.
Along with some key content changes the renamed 'Grant conditions' have been reformatted and condensed with the aim of increasing clarity and accessibility.
See the new Terms and conditions web pages for more information and a summary of the changes.
Recent announcements, news and press releases
- Press Release: Prevent proteins folding and you may stop cancer growing (2 Dec 2013)
- News story: Targeting stem cell molecule blocks bowel cancer in mice (1 Dec 2013)
- Press Release: Urine test could help detect aggressive bladder cancer (29 Nov 2013)
- Press Release: CRT, University of Manchester and Glaxosmithkline work together to generate new cancer drugs (29 Nov 2013)
- News story: Cholesterol by-product linked to breast cancer in mice (28 Nov 2013)