Revised Terms and conditions 2011
Thursday 30 June 2011
Following the annual review of our Terms and conditions for research grants and awards there have been some significant changes.
Along with some key content changes the renamed 'Grant conditions' have been reformatted and condensed with the aim of increasing clarity and accessibility.
See the new Terms and conditions web pages for more information and a summary of the changes.
Recent announcements, news and press releases
- News story: Government pressed on standard cigarette packs (7 May 2013)
- Press Release: Genetic 'fine tuners' control body's own attack against cancer (5 May 2013)
- Press Release: Breast cancer in women under 50 tops 10,000 cases for first time (3 May 2013)
- News story: Smuggling controls working as illegal tobacco trade on the wane (2 May 2013)
- News story: Charities 'extremely concerned' over standard packs claim (2 May 2013)