Apply for a PhD studentship at Cancer Research UK Institutes
Monday 27 September 2010
The Cancer Research UK Cambridge (CRI) and London Research (LRI) institutes are offering several competitive PhD studentships.
Applications are invited from talented and motivated recent graduates or final year undergraduates who hold or expect to gain a first/upper second class honours degree or equivalent.
The closing date for applications to the LRI's PhD programme is 19 November 2010 while the application deadline for the CRI's studentship is 30 November 2010.
See the Institutes' websites for eligibility criteria, available studentship projects and online application:
Recent announcements, news and press releases
- Press Release: New EU legislation would halt research and put lives at risk, warns Cancer Research UK (5 Dec 2013)
- News story: Study highlights varying cancer survival rates across Europe (4 Dec 2013)
- Press Release: Prevent proteins folding and you may stop cancer growing (2 Dec 2013)
- News story: Targeting stem cell molecule blocks bowel cancer in mice (1 Dec 2013)
- Press Release: Urine test could help detect aggressive bladder cancer (29 Nov 2013)