GP Practice Visits
Find your facilitator
Free tailored support for GP Practices, across the UK, to improve cancer outcomes.
Our GP Practice visits are at the core of our offer and they have proven to be highly effective. These visits create the opportunity for practices to focus on cancer and enable them to embed quality improvement. They allow an interactive focus on that practice and create time for discussion.
An effective practice visit involves us:
- meeting the whole team at a time to suit their workloads - for example over lunch
- reviewing their position with them and tailor follow-up support based on the practice’s own priorities
- arranging an interactive discussion about cancer, their data and ideas for improvement
- following up with training, advice and resources
- 99% of practice visit attendees would recommend them to their colleagues
- 96% of attendees plan to take action to improve their result