Flame of Hope Awards
Nominate Right Now
The deadline for nominations is Friday 16th February 2018.
Our annual Flame of Hope Awards celebrate our most inspiring volunteers and supporters from across the charity.
In 2018, we are celebrating the 15th anniversary of the awards, so want to make them the biggest and best yet! Since 2003 we have presented over 1000 Flame of Hope awards to thank the committed individuals who give their time and energy to help beat cancer sooner.
Nominations are now open for 2018!
The categories for the Flame of Hope Awards 2018 are:
- Ambassador of the Year
- Community Organisation of the Year
- Corporate Charity Champion of the Year
- Corporate Fundraising Team of the Year
- Event Volunteer of the Year
- Fundraising in the Community Award
- Fundraising Volunteer of the Year
- Media Supporter of the Year
- Pioneer of the Year
- Sharp Mind Award
- Shop of the Year
- Shop Volunteer of the Year
- Uniting Communities Award
- Young Volunteer of the Year
- Honorary Fellowship – Trading, Volunteer Fundraising and Events