Womb (endometrial and uterine) cancer
This section tells you about womb cancer, which is also called cancer of the uterus or uterine cancer. It includes information about symptoms, causes and tests, treatment, living with womb cancer, current research, and life after womb cancer.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- News: US researchers unveil womb cancer and acute leukaemia genomes
- US researchers have published the intricate details of the genetic makeup of two more forms of cancer - acute myeloid le...
- 1 May 2013
- News: Cervical smear tests 'could also detect ovarian and womb cancer'
- DNA from cervical screening samples could also be used to detect ovarian and womb (endometrial) cancers, according to pr...
- 10 Jan 2013
- Press release: First figures help set the standard for gynaecological cancer surgery
- The first UK multicentre figures showing that one in five women having major gynaecological cancer surgery have some sor...
- 5 Nov 2012
- Is being inactive really ‘as bad as smoking’?
- In July, top medical journal The Lancet published a series of articles looking the worldwide health problems caused by p…
- 15 Aug 2012
- Podcast: redefining breast cancer, tiny brain tumours, bowel cancer progress and more
- This month, we hear how a landmark study could revolutionise breast cancer treatment, and take a look at the growing evi…
- 30 Apr 2012
- Healthy Resolutions 2012 – what’s new?
- It’s mid-January, and while many resolutions will still be going strong, some may have already fallen by the wayside. Bu…
- 23 Jan 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 3 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team