Womb (endometrial and uterine) cancer
This section tells you about womb cancer, which is also called cancer of the uterus or uterine cancer. It includes information about symptoms, causes and tests, treatment, living with womb cancer, current research, and life after womb cancer.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- News: 'DNA tag' linked to development of womb cancer
- A 'DNA tag' could play a major role in the development of a type of womb cancer by switching off a gene that usually protects against the di...
- 13 Nov 2013
- Press release: Vigorous exercise cuts womb cancer risk in overweight women by more than a third
- Overweight women who take regular intense exercise cut their risk of developing endometrial cancer, the most common form of womb cancer, by...
- 7 Aug 2013
- News: US researchers unveil womb cancer and acute leukaemia genomes
- US researchers have published the intricate details of the genetic makeup of two more forms of cancer - acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) and wo...
- 1 May 2013
- News: Is being inactive really ‘as bad as smoking’?
- 15 Aug 2012
- News: Podcast: redefining breast cancer, tiny brain tumours, bowel cancer progress and more
- 30 Apr 2012
- News: Healthy Resolutions 2012 – what’s new?
- 23 Jan 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 5 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team