All about testicular cancer, including teratoma and seminoma. Information on symptoms and causes, tests to diagnose cancer of the testicle, and treatments (including surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy and current research). The living with testicular cancer section covers coping with your diagnosis, fertility, your sex life, and talking about having testicular cancer.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- News: 'Evolutionary trade-off' links testicular cancer to tanning response
- A DNA variation linked to testicular cancer may have emerged because it also helps protect light-skinned people from sun...
- 11 Oct 2013
- News: UK scientists identify first testicular cancer risk genes
- Scientists at The Institute of Cancer Research (ICR) have identified the first inherited genetic risk factors for testic...
- 31 May 2009
- News: "More research needed" over testicular cancer cannabis link
- A US study has suggested that the risk of testicular cancer appears to be higher among men who smoke cannabis, particula...
- 10 Feb 2009
- News: Cancer, wounds and inflammation – something fishy going on
- 5 Dec 2013
- News: News digest – standardised cigarette packs, cholesterol, ageing cells and more29 Nov 2013
- News: Standard cigarette packs: one of the greatest gifts we can give the next generation
- 28 Nov 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team