What to ask your doctor about tests for stomach cancer
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What tests are you going to do?
- What are you looking for?
- Will the tests show whether I have cancer?
- Will the tests show whether my cancer can be operated on?
- Are any of the tests painful?
- Do any of the tests have after effects?
- Can I have these tests as an outpatient?
- Should I bring someone with me when I have the tests?
- How long will the results take?
- Who will give me the test results?
- Is there a clinical nurse specialist (CNS) I can speak to?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team