Skin cancer (non melanoma)
All about non melanoma skin cancers - basal cell and squamous cell skin cancers - including symptoms and causes, tests to diagnose skin cancer, treatment including surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and current research. Living with skin cancer covers coping with your diagnosis, preventing future skin cancers and skin care.
If you are looking for information about the skin cancer that develops from abnormal moles (melanoma) this is not the right section for you. There is a separate section about melanoma.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- Press release: UK rays responsible for more than a third of most recent sunburn cases
- As temperatures soar this week, new figures from Cancer Research UK and NIVEA SUN show that 37 per cent of people admit the last time they w...
- 2 Sep 2013
- News: New drug approved for advanced non-melanoma skin cancer
- Patients with a form of skin cancer that's spread or come back after treatment could benefit from a new drug that has been approved for...
- 12 Aug 2013
- Press release: Parents risk skin cancer by not practising what they preach
- Forty per cent of UK parents (which equates to around 4.5 million) of children aged 16 or under admit they often forget to protect their ski...
- 1 Aug 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 based on 15 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team