What to ask your doctor about prostate cancer tests
Here are some suggestions for questions you may want to ask your doctor
- What tests are you going to do?
- What are the tests looking for?
- How reliable are the tests?
- How long will I have to wait for the tests?
- Are they painful?
- Is there anything I need to do to prepare for the tests?
- Can I bring someone with me?
- Can I go home as soon as the tests are finished?
- How long will the results take?
- Who will give me the results?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 19 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team