All about prostate cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests to diagnose cancer of the prostate, treatment including surgery, hormone therapy, chemotherapy, HIFU (high intensity focused ultrasound) and current research, including abiraterone and cabazitaxel. Living with prostate cancer covers coping with your diagnosis, urinary problems and your sex life.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- Press release: Scientists finally discover which prostate cancers are life-threatening
- Cancer Research UK scientists have discovered that the presence of a specific protein can distinguish between prostate c...
- 18 Nov 2013
- Press release: Prostate cancer test can spot the difference between aggressive and slow-growing tumours
- A new test may overcome one of the biggest problems in prostate cancer treatment – telling slow-growing tumours from agg...
- 5 Nov 2013
- Press release: Prostate cancer deaths fall by a fifth in the last 20 years
- Death rates from prostate cancer have fallen by 20 per cent since the early 1990s according to new figures released by C...
- 1 Nov 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 15 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team