Coping with pancreatic cancer
It can be very difficult coping with a diagnosis of cancer both practically and emotionally. You are likely to be feeling very upset and confused.
As well as coping with the fear and anxiety that a diagnosis of cancer brings, you have to work out how to manage practically. There may be money matters to sort out. Who do you tell that you have cancer? And how do you find the words? There may be children to consider.
The coping with cancer section contains lots of information you may find helpful. There are sections on
- Your feelings
- Talking to people: who and what to tell
- Talking to children
- How you can help yourself
- Who else can help you
- Sex and sexuality
- Financial support, including information about benefits and sick pay
- Mortgages, pensions, loans and insurance, including travel insurance
- Coming to the UK from overseas
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team