All about cancer of the pancreas, including symptoms, risk factors and causes. Information on how cancer of the pancreas is diagnosed including initial tests and scans you may have to see if the cancer has spread. Treatment for cancer of the pancreas includes surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy. There is also information on likely outcome (prognosis), research and how to cope with pancreatic cancer.
You can also read all about pancreatic cancer research on our News and Resources website.
Or you can donate directly to our pancreatic cancer research on our MyProjects website.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- News: 'Undruggable' cancer molecule blocked by new approach
- An important cancer molecule previously thought 'undruggable' could be blocked by a new targeted approach, according to...
- 21 Nov 2013
- Press release: CRT Pioneer fund, BACIT and SAREUM enter agreement to fund development of drugs to treat cancers including pancreatic, bowel and lung
- THE Cancer Research Technology Pioneer Fund (CPF), London Stock Exchange-listed investment company, BACIT Limited (BACIT...
- 24 Sep 2013
- News: Nerve genes linked to pancreatic cancer
- Detailed genetic analysis of nearly 150 pancreatic tumours has given new clues about how the disease develops and spread...
- 24 Oct 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 8 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team