All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- Press release: New drug extends life in women with advanced ovarian cancer
- Women with ovarian cancer that has returned after previous treatment had their life extended by almost three months after treatment with a d...
- 5 Nov 2013
- Press release: New research shows ‘DNA tags’ could guide treatment for advanced ovarian cancer
- A Cancer Research UK study has identified chemical 'tags' on DNA in patients’ tumours that could help doctors decide the type of chemotherap...
- 15 Oct 2013
- Press release: Scientists find new gene linked to ovarian cancer
- Cancer Research UK scientists have found a gene in mice that could protect against ovarian cancer and, if faulty, may increase the chance of...
- 4 Sep 2013
- News: By: Kat Arney
- You may be interested to know about our screening trial for ovarian cancer - the early results are looking promising: <a href="http:…
- 10 Sep 2009
- News: By: Aunt
- Far too often overworked GP's do not have the basic time to question women on their various symptoms that are usually nothing to worry…
- 10 Sep 2009
- News: By: sophia jason
- There’s new hope for ovarian cancer patients. Doctors are saying that giving chemo through the abdomen rather than through the vein should n…
- 25 Nov 2008
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 4 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team