What to ask your doctor about radiotherapy for non Hodgkin lymphoma
Some questions you may want to ask your doctor
- Why are you recommending radiotherapy?
- What is the aim of the treatment?
- How long will the course of treatment last?
- Where will I have the treatment?
- How often will I have to come to the hospital?
- Is there any transport or can I get help with paying my fares?
- Are there any other choices of treatment?
- Will I have to have any other treatment as well as radiotherapy?
- What are the short and long term side effects?
- What can you or I do to help with side effects?
- Will I be able to work during my treatment?
- How should I look after my skin?
- Will I have difficulties with eating and drinking?
- What can I do about my diet?
- Will any of my hair fall out?
- When will my hair grow back?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team