Non Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL)
Non Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) is a group of similar types of cancer that start in the lymph nodes and lymphatic system. Find out about symptoms, risk factors and causes, diagnostic tests, treatment (including surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy and biological therapy), research and clinical trials. Also how to cope with NHL, including managing after a stem cell transplant and how lymphoma may affect your sex life.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- Low-intensity chemo effective for adult Burkitt's lymphoma
- Reducing the intensity of chemotherapy could reduce side effects for adult patients with Burkitt's lymphoma without comp...
- 14 Nov 2013
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma survival doubles since early 1970s
- More than half of patients diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) are now surviving the disease thanks to improved di...
- 23 May 2013
- B-cell lymphoma discovery could lead to new treatments
- A protein called can CD19 help drive a form of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma called B-cell lymphoma, rather than just bein...
- 1 May 2012
- News: A new way to prevent breast cancer: anastrozole
- 12 Dec 2013
- News: We need to get new drugs to patients faster, but how?
- 11 Dec 2013
- News: How can a marketing campaign improve lung cancer survival?9 Dec 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 6 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team